Definición de autism en inglés:
- Children with autism have difficulty using their imagination, communicating or interacting.
- Even for the most able children and young people with autism, their disability presents enormous challenges.
- People with autism have difficulty filtering what they see around them and are unable to work out what is important.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But if many virtues are inaccessible to an autist, so too are many vices.
- It's an unsatisfactory term, because an autist's sense of self is almost as rudimentary as his sense of other people.
- As things stand in British arts, only an autist would dare to profess disinterest in diversity.
Early 20th century (originally with reference to a condition in which fantasy dominates over reality, regarded as a symptom of schizophrenia and other disorders): from Greek autos 'self' + -ism.
Palabras que riman con autismsexism • racism • paroxysm
Definición de autism en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.