- A developmental disorder characterized by difficulties in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behaviour: pupils with autistic spectrum disorder [count noun]: Joshua, aged six, has an autistic spectrum disorderMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Hayes is the first independent hospital in the UK for adults with an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD).
- A second written questionnaire was sent to 100 professionals involved in the provision of diagnostic services for people with autistic spectrum disorders.
- The research team is now exploring the possibility of using eye contact sensor glasses to treat children with autistic spectrum disorder.
Más definiciones de autistic spectrum disorderDefinición de autistic spectrum disorder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.