Definición de autoclave en inglés:
A strong heated container used for chemical reactions and other processes using high pressures and temperatures, e.g. steam sterilization.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This sterilization is considered effective to kill all the germs and viruses of the guy before you only when these instruments are subjected to pressurized and superheated steam in an autoclave pressure vessel, an expensive gadget.
- That included an autoclave for instrument sterilization, an X-ray machine for animal bone-structure assessment, and a vaporizer to accurately measure anesthesia drugs.
- An autoclave (generating steam at high pressure) is used for the reusable instruments, like needle bars and tubes.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Heat (something) in an autoclave: this follows recent advice that dental equipment be autoclaved after consultations
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The solutions and leaves were then autoclaved, and the electrolyte content was measured again.
- The source of the smell was autoclaved test tubes, which had been used to grow bacteria called Clostridium sporogenes.
- The solution was autoclaved at 121 C for 15 minutes.
Late 19th century: from French, from auto- 'self' + Latin clavus 'nail' or clavis 'key' (so named because it is self-fastening).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda