Definición de autodial en inglés:
verbo (autodials, autodialling, autodialled; US autodials, autodialing, autodialed)[no object] Computing
(Of a modem) automatically dial a telephone number or establish a connection with a computer.
- She flipped open her PA and looked up ‘Vermont’, then ‘government’, then ‘legal departments’, then ‘Attorney General’, then autodialed the number.
- When the companies announced their merger, the nation's media reporters autodialed the usual critics of media conglomeration.
- However, what it doesn't do is put a 1 in front of long distance numbers, so when you autodial the number all you get is a helpful phone company recording that says, ‘We're sorry, you must first dial a 1 when calling this number.’
- Example sentences
- Risks include toll fraud, the installation of auto diallers, and sending high cost SMS / MMS messages.
Definición de autodial en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan