Definición de autofocus en inglés:
1A device focusing a camera or other piece of equipment automatically.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In either case, you'll know when you're trying to take a picture that's beyond the camera's close-focus capability, because the autofocus won't lock on.
- The larger issue concerns the fact that some purchasers of the new digital model are complaining that the autofocus doesn't work properly; that the camera focuses slightly ahead of or behind the intended spot.
- Actually, where the latter is concerned you've no choice, but I often find myself turning off the autofocus and twisting the focus ring manually, too.
1.1 [mass noun] The facility for automatic focusing: these pictures were shot with the help of autofocus
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you were to photograph people, then I would say autofocus would be useful.
- The combination of low angle, wide lens and autofocus created a unique perspective.
- When shooting, the camera is satisfyingly responsive, with quick autofocus and minimal shutter delay.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Because a dedicated flash's output is mated to the autofocusing system, the camera even knows how far away your subject is.
- Cells were monitored in an inverted phase contrast microscope with autofocusing controlled by dedicated software.
- One option would be to use the precision-engineered rings of piezoelectric ceramic used in stills cameras to move an autofocusing lens.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán