Definición de autohypnosis en inglés:
Induction of a hypnotic state in oneself; self-hypnosis.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- States of ‘altered consciousness’, hypnosis, autohypnosis, euphoria, and psychosomatic conditions such as hysteria, may be accompanied by insensitivity to pain.
- Conversion disorder has been associated with hypnotic susceptibility for over a century and is currently still believed to be a form of autohypnosis.
- When I asked him about the standard line - ‘all hypnosis is autohypnosis, no subject would ever do something against their will, etc’ - he surprised me by flatly saying this was bunk.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is often a queue, and the intense stimulation of my olfactory system relaxes my mind and lulls me into an autohypnotic state as I wait to be served.
- Tonight I pulled it all together: long, hot bath, and soothing music, and slow yoga, and then I followed all the steps for bringing on a light autohypnotic trance.
- Learn two powerful autohypnotic relaxation techniques that can help you feel in control of the stress that plagues you.
Definición de autohypnosis en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda