- Writing said to be produced by a spiritual, occult, or subconscious agency rather than by the conscious intention of the writer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some work with a crystal ball, or read tea leaves or tarot cards, others communicate with angels or spirit guides; some go into a trance and channel their messages, some work with a Ouija Board or do automatic writing.
- Jane had become a Spiritualist and medium, producing thousands of pages of automatic writing by a hand she believed was being guided by discarnates.
- A heck of a lot of surrealism came from techniques used by Spiritualists - automatic writing on the literary side, and collage art on the visual side.
Más definiciones de automatic writingDefinición de automatic writing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.