(also autumnal equinox)
- 1The equinox in autumn, on about 22 September in the northern hemisphere and 20 March in the southern hemisphere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sunlight is continuous throughout the summer, but after the solstice the sun slowly sinks to the horizon until it drops below on the autumn equinox.
- The autumn equinox was 22nd September but I'll be celebrating it with friends and family today.
- Make a portrait of the north woods in upper Minnesota over the ninety days between the autumn equinox and winter solstice.
- 1.1 Astronomy The equinox in September.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The vernal and autumnal equinoxes occur when the ecliptic crosses the celestial equator, so linking stars, sun and earth through the passage of time.
Más definiciones de autumn equinoxDefinición de autumn equinox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.