- A type of behaviour therapy designed to make patients give up an undesirable habit by causing them to associate it with an unpleasant effect.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This infamous film, withdrawn by the director during his lifetime, deals with the questionable effects of aversion therapy on a violent teenage rapist.
- For example, mild aversion therapy followed by positive reinforcement may be effective.
- The most common treatment (from the early 1960s to early 1970s, with one case in 1980) was behavioural aversion therapy with electric shocks.
Más definiciones de aversion therapyDefinición de aversion therapy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.