Definición de avifauna en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Zoology
The birds of a particular region, habitat, or geological period: I am not familiar with the highland avifauna
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a useful and concise introduction to the area, its bird habitats and avifauna, and a list of abbreviations and symbols used in the text.
- In describing warblers, as I do so lovingly, one can draw upon words like avifauna, avians, birds, songbirds, beautiful birds, and, of course, warblers.
- Obviously intelligent and resourceful, Jonathan (rank unknown) is taking full advantage of his deployment to add all kinds of exciting Arabian avifauna to his life list.
- avifaunal adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All other ecological attributes of the Amboseli avifaunal remains are affected to some extent by this size bias, in that attributes of larger species tend to dominate results for diet, habitat, and social structure.
- In this paper, we examine the taphonomy of a modern avian bone assemblage and test the relationship between ecological data based on avifaunal skeletal remains and known ecological attributes of a living bird community.
- Thus, although we have made a case for a general level of ecological fidelity in the small Amboseli avifaunal sample, it is clear that such samples can easily omit species that bear important ecological information.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda