- Using or denoting an orthographic projection of an object, such as a building, on a plane inclined to each of the three principal axes of the object; three-dimensional but without perspective.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But while their drawings could be visionary, they were graphically quite conventional perspective or axonometric renderings of three-dimensional space.
- These scenes occur in a flattened, stacked space that resembles both axonometric architectural diagrams and traditional Chinese landscape painting.
- One drawing on a silvered mirror panel presents an axonometric rendering of a cubic form extending outward from the central image along parallel lines.
Más definiciones de axonometricDefinición de axonometric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.