Definición de azoospermia en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
Absence of motile (and hence viable) sperm in the semen.
- Where the initial semen analysis reveals azoospermia a centrifuged sample should be examined for sperm in the pellet.
- The resultant obstructive azoospermia can be treated quite successfully with a combination of sperm aspiration and ICSI.
- The cause of male infertility according to the medical model of infertility is due to abnormal sperm parameters, azoospermia and antisperm antibodies.
- Example sentences
- The type of chromosomal aberrations detected in the azoospermic and oligozoospermic men are given in Table I.
- Constitutional chromosome abnormalities were identified in 14.3 per cent of azoospermic and 6.5 per cent of oligozoospermic men, with an overall rate of 10.2 per cent.
- To determine if ejaculatory duct obstruction exists, transrectal ultrasonography is indicated in patients who are azoospermic with palpable vasa and low ejaculate volumes.
Definición de azoospermia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan