sustantivo (plural azulejos)
- A kind of glazed coloured tile traditionally used in Spanish and Portuguese buildings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The hallmark of Portuguese architecture are azulejos, glazed ceramic tiles that cover the facades and interiors of churches, government buildings, and private homes.
- Few things are as characteristic or expressive of Portuguese architecture as its painted ceramic tiles, or azulejos.
- The blue tiles called azulejos are used widely - as in most Portuguese cities - but they are, perhaps, most impressive in the Sao Bento station.
from Spanish, from azul 'blue'.
Más definiciones de azulejoDefinición de azulejo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.