Definición de babassu en inglés:
A Brazilian palm that yields an edible oil which is sometimes used in cosmetics.
- Genus Orbignya, family Palmae
- The rubs harness the soothing properties of babassu oil (harvested from the Amazonian babassu palm) and essential oils.
- The babassu palm, which grows in the Brazilian Amazon, is harvested sustainably to provide a natural oil for use in Aveda hair conditioners and as a cleansing ingredient in shampoos.
- The shampoo cleanses fine hair with organic coconut and babassu oils and contains calendula, honey and marshmallow to give life to limp strands.
1920s: from Brazilian Portuguese babaçu, from Tupi ybá 'fruit' + guasu 'large'.
Definición de babassu en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan