- 1A man who is very attractive to women: when it comes to women, he’s a veritable babe magnetMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Everyone knows comic book geeks are babe magnets.
- We are also introduced to the Lone Gunmen, a trio of computer hackers/conspiracy geeks who make the characters from Revenge of The Nerds look like babe magnets.
- I love a man who can trim a topiary, but who knew that landscapers were babe magnets [on the level of DJs]?
- 1.1A thing perceived as contributing to a man’s attractiveness to women: someone told my wife that Ferraris were real babe magnetsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Gracie is a soft, friendly, tail-wagging babe magnet. Her owner is a single guy who hopes the 4-month-old golden retriever will hunt down some dating prospects while romping through Piedmont Park.
- Besides the fact that four-legged friends are certified babe magnets, scientific studies show that playing with pets is a stress reliever.
- I could definitely make some dough renting out my dog, who is good with children, a flat-out babe magnet if you take him to the park, and never licks himself in public.
Más definiciones de babe magnetDefinición de babe magnet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.