Definición de baby bust en inglés:
sustantivoinformal , chiefly North American
A temporary marked decrease in the birth rate.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the days of the baby boomers and baby busts, the keepers of reflection were the tops of their prime.
- As it seemed to have turned out, the baby bust generation had its moment in the sun with the dot com boom, and is now sitting back, licking its wounds.
- The first dealt with Canada's creeping demographic abyss, the so-called baby bust.
baby buster sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- At least superficially at first, the baby busters looked similar in terms of attitude to Coupland's ‘Generation X’: they had a ‘slacker’ reputation, and they seemed disaffected and cynical.
- The next generation of middle-aged people - the baby busters - are going to be involved in nursing-home management and in other things that won't feed as much back into economic growth.
- He insists that the generations that are most vital to church growth, the midlife baby boomers and the baby busters (born after 1964), do not want to be reverent or quiet during worship.
Definición de baby bust en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda