- Individual cobs of maize which have been harvested when very small and immature, eaten as a vegetable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Granted, baby corn is a specialty item best to dress up a farmers' market display or a fancy salad bar.
- The soup was extremely salty and filled with tofu, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, and carrots.
- His mouth opened in astonishment as he saw her raise on a cocktail toothpick a piece of baby corn.
Más definiciones de baby cornDefinición de baby corn en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.