- A smooth round face like a baby’s.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Gangs of New York Leonardo DiCaprio was blown out of the water - already cursed with a baby face the actor's very style came across as immature against the masterful performance of Day-Lewis.
- He's small and physically childlike for his age - he looks half the size of Sue, his miserable sort-of girlfriend; there's a slight moustache on his baby face he hasn't yet bothered to shave off.
- He still has that baby face that makes him look like Curious George on steroids, but here he turns it into an effective poker face.
Más definiciones de baby faceDefinición de baby face en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.