sustantivo (plural babycinos)
- A drink of hot milk that has been frothed up with pressurized steam, intended for children: naturally, all the kids enjoyed their babycinosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Just as the 1950s saw the invention of the teenager, now the pre-teen is emerging as a distinct cultural identity. The High Street now offers a type of coffee for this age-range: the babyccino.
- The food is simple, organic and delicious and most importantly everything is home-made with love - including the babycinos and biscuits.
- They offer babycinos with a mini chocolate flake for 50p, and baby changing facilities in most stores.
Más definiciones de babycinoDefinición de babycino en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.