sustantivo• black English
- The mother (or father) of one or more of one’s children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The babyfather was blasting on US radio saying that her marriage to him was a hoax in order to preserve the whole goody two shoes image-and of course, maintain the baby's legitimacy.
- I'm hating on women with babyfathers who are doing their best and their best isn't good enough for these women.
- If he is a married man, what sort of incriminating things could his babymother be seeing at his house?
Más definiciones de babymotherDefinición de babymother en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.