- 1An examination intended to qualify successful candidates for higher education. See also International Baccalaureate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To earn a high school diploma, students must take an exam called a baccalaureate.
- Pupils taking a science baccalaureate would be obliged to study a foreign language and those studying the arts version would have to include basic maths and science.
- The Harrogate and Knaresborough MP said the new baccalaureate should allow higher rewards for pupils taking subjects like maths.
- 2A university bachelor’s degree: [as modifier]: baccalaureate degreesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Recently, St. George's University began offering baccalaureate degree programs at its school of arts and sciences.
- His baccalaureate and doctoral degrees are from the University of Pennsylvania.
- The university could be offering a four-year baccalaureate degree program in midwifery through the faculty of nursing as early as September.
- 3US A religious service held at some educational institutions before commencement, including a farewell sermon to the graduating students.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But when I got there on a recent Sunday morning, I learned that it wasn't so much a graduation as a baccalaureate, which is some sort of religious ceremony.
Más definiciones de baccalaureateDefinición de baccalaureate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.