Definición de baccalaureate en inglés:
1An examination intended to qualify successful candidates for higher education. See also International Baccalaureate.
- To earn a high school diploma, students must take an exam called a baccalaureate.
- Pupils taking a science baccalaureate would be obliged to study a foreign language and those studying the arts version would have to include basic maths and science.
- The Harrogate and Knaresborough MP said the new baccalaureate should allow higher rewards for pupils taking subjects like maths.
2A university bachelor’s degree: [as modifier]: baccalaureate degrees
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Recently, St. George's University began offering baccalaureate degree programs at its school of arts and sciences.
- His baccalaureate and doctoral degrees are from the University of Pennsylvania.
- The university could be offering a four-year baccalaureate degree program in midwifery through the faculty of nursing as early as September.
3US A religious service held at some educational institutions before commencement, including a farewell sermon to the graduating students.
- But when I got there on a recent Sunday morning, I learned that it wasn't so much a graduation as a baccalaureate, which is some sort of religious ceremony.
Definición de baccalaureate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan