Definición de bachelor's buttons en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
Any of a number of ornamental plants which bear small, button-like, double flowers, in particular:
- ● A white flower of the daisy family (Achillea ptarmica, family Compositae). ● A yellow buttercup (Ranunculus acris, family Ranunculaceae).
- Many flowers like bachelor's buttons, violas, calendula, pansies, & roses are edible as well as beautiful.
- Many mixes contain common annual flowers, such as bachelor's buttons and cosmos because they are likely to self-sow.
- I direct seed bachelor's buttons, bupleurum, bells of Ireland, coreopsis, zinnias, some sunflowers and more.
Definición de bachelor's buttons en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan