sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
Any of a number of ornamental plants which bear small, button-like, double flowers, in particular:
- ● a white flower of the daisy family (Achillea ptarmica, family Compositae). ● a yellow buttercup (Ranunculus acris, family Ranunculaceae).
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many flowers like bachelor's buttons, violas, calendula, pansies, & roses are edible as well as beautiful.
- Many mixes contain common annual flowers, such as bachelor's buttons and cosmos because they are likely to self-sow.
- I direct seed bachelor's buttons, bupleurum, bells of Ireland, coreopsis, zinnias, some sunflowers and more.
Definición de bachelor's buttons en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.