- All the works previously produced by a recording artist or record company: the owner of the Elvis Presley back catalogueMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Surely there could have been better, more surprising, tracks to be lifted from all three artists' back catalogues.
- With almost continuous rock 'n' roll on the soundtrack, the film was also able to exploit the EMI back catalogue.
- I get especially concerned at the thought of any musical based on a top music artist's back catalogue.
Más definiciones de back catalogueDefinición de back catalogue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.