Definición de back-projection en inglés:
1The projection of a picture on to the back of a translucent screen for viewing or for use as a background in filming.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- All my favourites were performed live with incredible big screen back-projection and animation to boot.
- In the 1950s, filmmakers who could not afford to film in Washington, D.C., often used a distant shot of a landmark through a window or back-projection through car windows to locate the scene.
- Since it was the first time back-projection had been employed at a concert, all the footage is close-up and the viewer never truly sees the scope and grandeur of these shows.
1.1 [count noun] An image created using the technique of back-projection: the slide was used as one of the back-projections
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her permanent set is dominated by a black gantry with ladders attached - nothing remotely aristocratic, let alone redolent of the Spanish Civil War we were promised, apart from a handful of back-projections.
- Particularly successful were her back-projections, which yield just enough clues to the plot to make Wagner's German, in the compact score reduction, perfectly palatable.
- The hokey looking back-projections with which he presents scenes of movement are not really meant to resemble anything.
- 1back-project verbo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This backstory is drip-fed in a series of crisp scenes, neatly linked by pertinent images back-projected onto the minimalist set.
- The action almost looked as if it was back-projected, he is so dissociated with what is going on.
- The monkeys were trained to fixate a laser-generated central fixation point back-projected onto the tangent screen while irrelevant visual and/or auditory stimuli were presented in the periphery.
Definición de back-projection en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda