Definición de back row en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as singular or plural] Rugby
The forwards who are in the third row in a scrum.
- It's easy to make parallels between the back rows but really a back row is only as good as the forward pack in front of it.
- At hooker, scrum-half and in the back row, there are few solid alternatives.
- The young scrum, the front and back rows especially, has been a revelation and should develop into a fearsome unit given a little time and a following wind.
- Example sentences
- Not the biggest of forwards, but this Kangaroos back-rower of the early 1980s could mix it with the best and liked to do so at every opportunity.
- Confusingly, however, the Knights have already secured the back-rower's signature and lodged his registration with the Rugby Football League, so his immediate future is seemingly in their hands.
- But a new-found maturity in recent seasons has seen him develop into one of the finest back-rowers in the game, able to hold down his spot in the Kiwis and the Warriors sides despite intense competition from a host of talented youngsters.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India