Definición de back something up en inglés:
1 Computing Make a spare copy of data or a disk.
- Knowing the number and size of files and size is important if you need to make copies of data files and back them up to a floppy disk.
- Once the data is backed up to disk, business operations can proceed at a normal pace and important data protection operations can take place.
- Storing this content as if it's a simple computer file, and thus simply backing it up to disk, is not the optimal approach.
2Cause vehicles to form into a queue due to congestion: the traffic was backed up a mile in each direction
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On several mornings, vehicles were backed up from the Park Hotel Roundabout to the Burgery at around 9 am, but conditions had improved by the end of the week.
- Not infrequently, vehicles are backed up beyond Arthur Road in Durnsford, Leopold in Gap, and Blackshaw in Plough.
- There was no point setting off right away - all the cars were backed up as they queued to get out, so I sat for an hour reading The Guardian with the heater on full fan to dry my jeans.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan