Definición de back something up en inglés:
1 Computing Make a spare copy of data or a disk.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Knowing the number and size of files and size is important if you need to make copies of data files and back them up to a floppy disk.
- Once the data is backed up to disk, business operations can proceed at a normal pace and important data protection operations can take place.
- Storing this content as if it's a simple computer file, and thus simply backing it up to disk, is not the optimal approach.
2Cause vehicles to form into a queue due to congestion: the traffic was backed up a mile in each direction
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On several mornings, vehicles were backed up from the Park Hotel Roundabout to the Burgery at around 9 am, but conditions had improved by the end of the week.
- Not infrequently, vehicles are backed up beyond Arthur Road in Durnsford, Leopold in Gap, and Blackshaw in Plough.
- There was no point setting off right away - all the cars were backed up as they queued to get out, so I sat for an hour reading The Guardian with the heater on full fan to dry my jeans.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia