- An act of backing down: ministers have avoided sounding triumphal about the association’s backdownMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The end result is a complete backdown: his regular column in the paper's Metro section will be reinstated and he's also been offered a wider role writing for other parts of the paper.
- Labor says the Prime Minister's been forced into an embarrassing backdown, labelling it a victory for commonsense.
- After Saturday's first public sign of a backdown, the director has confirmed that talks have resumed.
Más definiciones de backdownDefinición de backdown en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.