- Music intended as an unobtrusive accompaniment to an activity or to provide atmosphere in a film.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Though he has won an award in the first film in which he scored music as well as background music, it had been a patient wait for him.
- He seems to treat the game as background music, mere accompaniment for his solo.
- There was no background music and film songs were strictly barred.
Más definiciones de background musicDefinición de background music en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.