(British also backhoe loader)
- A mechanical excavator which draws towards itself a bucket attached to a hinged boom.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He says another major problem with construction equipment is boom failures on backhoes and excavators.
- Each person selects one piece of equipment to focus on, choosing from loader backhoes, excavators, wheel loaders, crawler tractors, and motor graders, but participants also get a chance to operate the remaining equipment.
- The company manufactures a family of steel mechanical locking devices designed specifically for skid-steers, skid-steer attachments, backhoes, excavators, and trailer hitches.
Más definiciones de backhoeDefinición de backhoe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.