- A recorded musical accompaniment, especially one for a soloist to play or sing along with.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He began a solo career singing along to backing tracks on a tape recorder.
- Too frequently, the music sounds like backing tracks awaiting a great soloist to step forward; too infrequently one does.
- He was used to arriving at a studio to find the backing tracks already recorded.
Más definiciones de backing trackDefinición de backing track en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.