- (Of a woman’s garment) cut low at the back: a backless lycra dressMás ejemplos en oraciones
- An absolute stunner: the backless gown in silver is held in place by tiny, invisible straps.
- There was glorious sunshine for the photographs and Nikki looked stunning in her white backless dress.
- The backless dress was studded with hundreds of crystals and the dressmakers actually moulded the bodice around Mary's body first so it fitted her to perfection.
Más definiciones de backlessDefinición de backless en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.