- A publisher’s list of books published before the current season and still in print: [as modifier]: backlist titlesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This litigation will determine whether print publishers also hold e-book rights for the books that are part of their active backlist published prior to the time when contracts became explicit about e-book rights.
- The genteel 19 th-century world of publishing in which boutique publishing houses lovingly cultivated their backlists has been overwhelmed by 21 st-century conglomerates who want a profit and want it now.
- For many years there has been a growing sense that book publishing has taken a wrong turn - that its constant emphasis on new titles is leading to short-term thinking and neglect of the established titles on the backlists.
Más definiciones de backlistDefinición de backlist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.