Definición de backload en inglés:
A load transported on the return journey of a delivery truck.
- A key plank of the voluntary Code is the recommendation that freight rates be set ‘with reference’ to a minimum $1.33 a kilometre, with no backloads.
- Planning any furniture removal or backload can be very time consuming and stressful.
- The time available to pick up a backload is often influenced more strongly by the utilisation of the tractor than that of the trailer.
verboVolver al principio
2 [with object] Place more charges at the later stages of (a financial agreement) than at the earlier stages: the agreement was backloaded (as adjective backloaded) backloaded rentals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While they have adhered to the deadlines set for the phaseout, the actual products on which restrictions are being removed have been selected so that the most sensitive products have been backloaded.
- ‘Owing to changes in the oil and gas projects' tax regime, the oil and gas revenue profile is now likely to be backloaded, with significant increases in revenues starting in fiscal year 2010 rather than fiscal 2006,’ it said.
- The company has reportedly turned down a nine-year, $55 million offer from Washington, though a spokesperson said the deal was backloaded and worth far less than $55 million in ‘new’ money.
Definición de backload en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan