- A board to which the main circuit boards of a computer may be connected, and which provides connections between them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Your home PC needs the backplane and connections to handle USB and FireWire devices, game controllers, coaxial and composite video input from your cable TV or satellite box and so forth.
- Recently, Ethernet has made another important leap - into the backplane as a bus connectivity architecture within standards-based industrial computers.
- As discussed previously, the bandwidth scalability of an enterprise SAN backbone is determined by the number of ports connected to the backplane of the switch or Director used for that backbone.
Más definiciones de backplaneDefinición de backplane en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.