sustantivo[mass noun] Grammar
- The changing of a present tense in direct speech to a past tense in reported speech (or a past tense to pluperfect).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We now have fine tuned our secondary set-up and have a solid backshift in all conditions.
- If the sentence starts in the past, there is often backshift of tenses in Reported speech.
- None of these items refer to eternal truths, and still the writers do not use backshift.
Más definiciones de backshiftDefinición de backshift en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.