- 1In or to the area behind the stage in a theatre, especially the wings or dressing rooms: I went backstage after the show [as modifier]: a backstage tour of the opera houseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She herself has worked backstage for a marionette theater in Minneapolis, and she taught calligraphy for years.
- Danny stepped away, and cast one last disdainful look at Scott before going backstage, and presumably leaving the theater.
- We used a photograph of him taken backstage at the Winter Garden theater to calibrate our time extractor.
- 1.1In secret: we planned our strategies backstageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I should be on the front lines, not making deals backstage.
- I wonder who is cutting the deals backstage and what it will look like after this is over.
Más definiciones de backstageDefinición de backstage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.