- A backward swing, especially of an arm or of a golf club when about to hit a ball: rotate the left forearm at the start of the backswingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I was having a problem swaying backward on my backswing and I wasn't making solid contact.
- Stephen had a common swing flaw: He failed to turn his body behind the ball during the backswing.
- You can achieve consistent results by adjusting the length of your backswing and your swing speed.
Más definiciones de backswingDefinición de backswing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.