- A substance which kills bacteria: [as mass noun]: use bactericide to guard against infectionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yes, not actually eating, but the alpha-streptococci emits a type of bactericide which kills the pathogenic bacteria.
- After treatment with 80 l of 10 mM kanamycin, which is a bactericide, drug-sensitive bacteria were streaked onto drug-free plates to confirm that they had been killed.
- Good cultural practices and the purchase of healthy plants will reduce the chance of disease although most fungal and bacterial diseases may be controlled using commercially available fungicides and bactericides.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some antimicrobials are bactericidal whereas others are bacteriostatic.
- It is also a bactericidal agent among other antimicrobial agents, such as penicillin, sulfa, and tetracycline.
- This finding confirmed the mouse experiments, which failed to demonstrate any increase in bactericidal activity when steroids, that are highly protuberculous in the mouse, are given with chemotherapy.
Más definiciones de bactericideDefinición de bactericide en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.