sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- The presence of bacteria in the urine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This multicenter trial initially enrolled 421 children who were one to 24 months of age and had a fever and pyuria or bacteriuria in a catheterized urine specimen.
- The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends screening every pregnant patient for asymptomatic bacteriuria using a urine culture.
- Fortunately, asymptomatic bacteriuria and bladder infections can usually be found and treated before the kidneys become infected.
Más definiciones de bacteriuriaDefinición de bacteriuria en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.