Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
Treat with bacteria.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Cells were grown at 27° or 18°, as indicated, in grass infusion, bacterized with Klebsiella pneumoniae the day before use, and supplemented with 0.4 g/ml ß-sitosterol.
- We added 1 ml of ion-supplemented bacterized culture medium to each well of a set of screening plates numbered to match those containing the mutant cell clones.
- There was 14-70% increase in the number of tillers in the bacterized plants compared to the non-bacterized control.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Seed bacterization with Bacillus subtilis AF 1 enhances seedling emergence and nodulation in pigeon pea.
- They test candidate bacterial isolates for control of take-all by seed bacterization at Mt. Vernon, taking advantage of this situation.
- In particular, if it is a separation selection strain from rhizoplane and root inside, the effect will be increased by making it established to a root at early time, such as bacterization and medium treatment.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda