- A piece of bad luck: the first bad break of his broadcasting careerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- My luck is average, with a couple of the bad breaks happening at crucial times.
- Many of these individuals have experienced bad breaks in life, and have little way of getting out of the mess they are in.
- One of the things I learned early is this: If you fall behind in a match or get a bad break, don't get flustered - or at least don't show your frustration to your opponent.
Más definiciones de bad breakDefinición de bad break en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.