Lack of polite or well-bred social behaviour: it’s bad manners to talk with your mouth full I have never experienced such bad manners and ignorance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Katie Bruton, 22, from Birmingham, is no stranger to bad manners.
- I don't think putting your elbows on the table is bad manners any more.
- I have no words to express how sorry I am for my bad manners.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A council spokesperson said the junior wardens were literally driven off the road by bad mannered motorists.
- Will was raised on a ship with a bunch of bad-mannered sailors.
- Those young people whom I reprimanded weren't really misbehaving, or even being particularly bad mannered.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda