Definición de bad manners en inglés:
Lack of polite or well-bred social behaviour: it’s bad manners to talk with your mouth full I have never experienced such bad manners and ignorance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Katie Bruton, 22, from Birmingham, is no stranger to bad manners.
- I don't think putting your elbows on the table is bad manners any more.
- I have no words to express how sorry I am for my bad manners.
- Example sentences
- A council spokesperson said the junior wardens were literally driven off the road by bad mannered motorists.
- Will was raised on a ship with a bunch of bad-mannered sailors.
- Those young people whom I reprimanded weren't really misbehaving, or even being particularly bad mannered.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan