- An edible seaweed with a long greenish frond and prominent midrib, occurring in northern Europe.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alaria esculenta, class Phaeophyceae
- Barnacle and small mussels cover much of the rock with kelps such as dabberlocks on the lower shore.
- The fronds of dabberlocks are often eroded by the savage battering they take from storms.
- He asserts that the western ebru technique using badderlocks and soluble pigments does not achieve the same aesthetic quality and diversity of the traditional method.
late 18th century: perhaps from Balderlocks, based on the name of the god Balder.
Más definiciones de badderlocksDefinición de badderlocks en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.