- 1.1 [as noun] An award given each year by BAFTA for outstanding achievement in British film and television: three of the cast won BaftasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I thought it would be like an awards ceremony like the Bafta's but it was nothing like that.
- The scripts are then filmed and all the would-be comics are presented with a Dafta - Colin's version of the drama award, the Bafta.
- She was nominated for Best Actress for Tomorrow La Scala at the Bafta and RTS awards in 2003.
- Coarse fabric, typically of cotton.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cotton muslin,. i.e., a type of gray baft, or if affordable, some other higher quality cotton cloth can be used.
- The exceptions were the white cotton cloth called baft and the off-white cloth that was called malti or mansuri or kham.
- Poets of the Mughal durbar likened our muslins to baft hawa (woven air).
late 16th century: from Urdu, from Persian bāft 'textile', bāfta 'woven'.