Coarse fabric, typically of cotton.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Cotton muslin,. i.e., a type of gray baft, or if affordable, some other higher quality cotton cloth can be used.
- The exceptions were the white cotton cloth called baft and the off-white cloth that was called malti or mansuri or kham.
- Poets of the Mughal durbar likened our muslins to baft hawa (woven air).
1The British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
1.1 [as noun] An award given each year by BAFTA for outstanding achievement in British film and television: three of the cast won Baftas
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I thought it would be like an awards ceremony like the Bafta's but it was nothing like that.
- The scripts are then filmed and all the would-be comics are presented with a Dafta - Colin's version of the drama award, the Bafta.
- She was nominated for Best Actress for Tomorrow La Scala at the Bafta and RTS awards in 2003.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda