Definición de baguette en inglés:
1A long, narrow French loaf.
- All-butter croissants, crusty French baguettes, Mediterranean ciabatta rolls, Danish pastries and choccacino rolls are all baked by their own unique computer programmes in the new ovens.
- If you are seriously on the hoof, then you can have sandwiches, freshly made as you watch, with ciabatta, focaccia, or baguettes.
- Look for long loaves of Italian country-style bread, about 4 inches across, for making these toasts, or substitute large baguettes of French bread.
2 [often as modifier] A gem, especially a diamond, cut in a long rectangular shape: a baguette diamond
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This classic timepiece is adorned with 32 baguette diamonds on the case and 232 on the bracelet - all Top Wesselton stones and all hand set.
- ‘Art Deco was the first to come out with baguette diamonds, anything that had a straight line, triangles, trapezoids,’ he continued.
- There are four tapered baguette diamonds set in two prong heads.
3 Architecture A small moulding, semicircular in section.
- TERRART® Baguette are ceramic pipes with square, circular or oblong cross-sections, which can also be made as curved elements or as double baguettes on request.
- A small moulding with a semicircular profile, a bead, sometimes called a roundel or a baguette.
4A slim, rectangular handbag with a short strap.
- This year the bowling bag replaced the Fendi baguette as the handbag of the season: but my version is from M & S, and cost just £3 in a sale.
- The baguette endures - the little bag that tucks under your arm may not be cutting edge, but inches to classic status.
- Their range extends from luxury leather bags in baguette and tote styles to the new ‘Ruk Sak’, a woven shoulder bag ‘perfect for high days and holidays’.