- A person or party to whom goods are delivered for a purpose, such as custody or repair, without transfer of ownership: the hirer is a baileeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As a matter of interpretation, the policies covered goods of third parties of which the claimants were bailees.
- Interestingly, publishers might also require a bailee policy, depending upon the ownership rights of works kept on site.
- Such relationships may include those between employer and employee, school and pupil, or bailor and bailee.
Más definiciones de baileeDefinición de bailee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.