- A person or party that entrusts goods to a bailee: the bailor warrants that he has the right to transfer possessionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Consent seems to me to be relevant only between the bailor and head bailee.
- I do not think that it was the Crown case that this was a dispute between a bailor and a bailee.
- Section 9 of the Act provides that there is an implied condition as to fitness for purpose where the bailor bails goods in the course of a business.
Más definiciones de bailorDefinición de bailor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.