sustantivo (plural bakeries)
- 1A place where bread and cakes are made or sold: [as modifier]: bakery itemsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Supermarket bakeries commonly rush their bread, using quick-rise yeast which results in a fluffier, lighter product.
- For 100-300 yuan, you can get a boxed set of moon cakes from bakeries and supermarkets throughout the city.
- There are now designer boutiques, bakeries selling ciabattas, and that telltale sign of overaffluence - the Bang and Olufsen shop.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Baked goods such as bread and cakes: a table overflowing with home-made bakery and wineMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There was no running water and no bakery, but gave great comfort to the citizens of Sarajevo with his newspaper.
- It won't just make the cake bigger, it will convert the cake into a full fledged bakery.
- I found some bakery on the table and decided to eat a piece.
Más definiciones de bakeryDefinición de bakery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.