- North American term for bakery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bees used to fill the display case at the little bakeshop between home and work.
- Mason looked in awe at the sights and the smells of the bakeshops, which were the greatest in the world.
- She passes a small bakeshop, and hungers over only a small roll to eat, but cannot bear to bring herself to the level of begging for food from the woman inside; she is too humiliated.
Más definiciones de bakeshopDefinición de bakeshop en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.