- another term for barefaced.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He refers to liberation theology as ‘political activism’ that ‘stressed human rights and economic reform’ - not bald-faced Marxism.
- While I don't think the 60 ‘prominent’ scientists who signed the document are all bald-faced liars, I think they should certainly be more careful about attaching their good names to such a shoddy report.
- Attempting to diffuse the growing anxiety and anger about the loss of middle class jobs, he made the bald-faced assertion that the solution is simple: More job training.
Más definiciones de bald-facedDefinición de bald-faced en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.